Industry veteran sells client bank
- FSCS has case for IFAs getting a legal bill due to Arch Cru
- Adviser blasts FSA’s stance on life policies
More on Your Business
- How video content can help showcase your business
- It’s still good to talk - face to face
- SL expands Adviserzone and Adviser Edge for DB transfers
In focus: Future of Independence
Mr O’Halloran, who has worked in the financial services industry for more than 40 years said he was fed up with dealing with the regulator.
He said: “The FSA has let the side down through the financial crisis and failures of firms such as Keydata and Arch Cru. Yet it always blames everyone else.
“Another 12 months of putting up with the questionable antics of the FSA and its successor bodies would have put me in an early grave and, at age 68, I have every intention of being around until I am in my 90s.”
Mr O’Halloran said he would continue running O’Halloran Financial Management Services, a sole trading strategic financial planning firm.