All CPD content
Wealth planning needs of internationally mobile clients
- Describe the growth trends among the high net worth community and their wealth planning needs.
- List the tax implications for multi-jurisdictional individuals and what they need to know about fund accessibility.
- Identify what impact regulation will have and the concerns and goals of the next generation of HNWIs.
How to navigate political and economic risks in 2019
- Describe what political and economic predictions were made in 2018 and if they came true.
- List what is next for the global economy this year and how policymakers will influence it.
- Identify how investors can respond to economic risks and which asset classes might offer diversification.
What is behind the evolution of managed portfolio services?
- List what MPS is and what have been the main drivers of the evolution of MPS.
- Describe what impact the platform approach has had and increased transparency.
- Identify how MPS solutions might develop and what impact new entrants will have.
What are the biggest risks for clients in 2019?
- Describe what to expect from financial markets in 2019.
- Identify the impact of Brexit on sterling and for asset allocation in client portfolios.
- List the reasons why some are predicting a recession and the asset classes expected to perform well next year.
Guide to the background to protection planning
- Describe what types of financial shocks income protection can cover.
- Identify how state benefits and IP interact and how advisers can help clients understand the IP claims process.
- List how the income protection market might develop over the next few years, including whether it will consolidate.
The growing importance of advice on long-term care
- Describe why the number of people living for longer is set to increase and the care available to them.
- Identify what to check with a client or relative who has immediate care needs.
- List the options clients have to be able to meet care costs and how to communicate these to them.