All CPD content
Why now is the time to prepare and protect portfolios
- Understand the definition of risk and how behavioural attitudes affect investment decisions.
- Learn how to select the appropriate funds for client portfolios.
- Be able to help clients protect themselves and their portfolios in the event of a downturn in markets.
Guide to generational financial planning
- Comprehend the needs of clients at different life stages and how they should plan for later life.
- Understand how to attract the next generation of clients and their differing financial goals.
- Learn whether there is enough product choice to meet generational needs.
How to give financial advice on divorce
- Learn what kind of financial advice couples who are getting divorced need and the role of an adviser to agree a financial settlement.
- Be able to understand some of the issues that come when an adviser's clients divorce.
- Comprehend what divorce means for pensions and some of the pitfalls around pensions to avoid.