All CPD content
Guide to unexpected property ownership
- Learn what happens after a client has inherited a property and what their options are.
- Consider whether renting or selling an inherited house is better and what the different markets are like.
- Understand what to know about becoming an accidental landlord.
How to access the free client bank in need of advice
- Learn why there are opportunities for advisers in the workplace pensions market.
- Understand how the current workplace pension market works including regulatory changes and costs.
- Consider what the retirement options are and how to evolve a workplace proposition.
How to boost clients' income in retirement
- Learn how advisers can help their clients boost their income in retirement and which strategies are best.
- Understand how the retirement income strategy differs depending on the size of the pension pot.
- Grasp whether the pension freedoms have had any impact on funding retirement sustainably.
How financial planning can help clients bridge the generation gap
- Learn about some of the planning strategies advisers should have to help clients tackle the generation gap.
- Understand the importance of inheritance tax when transferring accumulated wealth and questions to ask clients.
- Consider the range of gifting strategies and trust structures available to clients.
How advisers can help clients turn property potential into reality
- Consider the case for using equity release to help fund retirement.
- Learn the misconceptions advisers' clients have about equity release and how to overcome these.
- Understand how to educate clients and the wider family members about their property options.