All CPD content
One year of Trump: A guide to investing in the US
- To learn what is driving equity valuations higher and how much further the rally has to go.
- To understand how much impact President Trump's first year in office has had on investments.
- To comprehend why an allocation to small and mid-caps can help balance a portfolio with a large-cap bias and where the US dollar will go in 2018.
China funds: The standouts in a volatile sector
- Learn about the latest developments in the Chinese economy and how these affect investors
- Gain a sense of the current sentiment towards funds that invest in this area
- Learn how China funds are performing, in relation to each other as well as other investment sectors
Understanding the use of family investment companies
- Learn what a family investment company, or FIC, is and what makes it tax efficient.
- Understand how the shares in a FIC work and what happens when there is a divorce in the family.
- Consider the estate planning issues, and what happens to an individual's FIC shares on death.