All CPD content
How advisers can use investment trusts
- Learn the main reservations advisers have about investment trusts.
- Consider what the industry has done to help educate advisers about closed-ended funds.
- Understand how advisers can overcome some or all of these reservations and use them in client portfolios.
Why platforms are at the heart of advisers' access to products
- Understand the headwinds platforms face and how they are used by advisers.
- Learn whether there is space for both platforms and robo advisers, and the impact of PSD2.
- Grasp how platforms will navigate the current regulatory environment.