All CPD content
Next Act: The complexity of retirement
- Describe how the pandemic has made it more complex to transition into retirement
- Identify what other ongoing trends were already making it more complex to plan for
- Explain what these changes mean for the advice advisers give and the way they run their firms
What lessons can we learn from British Steel?
- To spot red flags and raise awareness of potential problems with regulators and other bodies.
- To understand financial vulnerability in the context of redundancy.
- To understand when defined benefit transfer advice is not in the best interests of certain clients.