All CPD content
Guide to GDPR implementation
- Learn what GDPR is and the key areas for adviser firms to consider when implementing it.
- Consider the main challenges firms face as they prepare for GDPR and how to get GDPR-ready.
- Understand whether the cybersecurity threat is real and how it might affect financial planners.
Guide to adviser soft skills
- Learn what soft skills are, why it is important for advisers to have them and how to use them in client interactions.
- Consider whether there is enough available training on soft skills for new and experienced advisers.
- Understand how to use social media in financial planning to engage with existing and potential clients.
Guide to generational financial planning
- Comprehend the needs of clients at different life stages and how they should plan for later life.
- Understand how to attract the next generation of clients and their differing financial goals.
- Learn whether there is enough product choice to meet generational needs.
Guide to the return of subprime
- Learn what is meant by subprime or credit impaired and how the market has developed since 2007.
- Understand why providers have re-entered the subprime market and what the signs of another crisis are.
- Comprehend how to clients with complex mortgage needs onto the property ladder.
Countdown to SMCR: what to consider
- Learn about the background to the Senior Managers and Certification Regimes and when it will apply.
- Understand the four practical considerations for firms ahead of its implementation.
- Comprehend what can be done now to prepare for the SMCR and who needs to be involved in implementation.