All CPD content
Have you got your centralised retirement proposition?
- Identify the differences between Centralised Retirement Proposition and Centralised Investment Proposition
- Describe what ability to bear loss means
- Describe some of the risks you have to take account of with centralised retirement propositions
How to advise divorcing clients
- Describe the different pension sharing options available to divorcing clients
- Identify the tax risks and common issues faced when sharing pensions, property and other assets
- Describe the key elements of divorce law to be able to communicate these to married clients.
What are the implications of the FCA’s business plan?
- List what the FCA covers regarding Brexit, Mifid II and duty of care in its business plan.
- Identify what the regulator notes around technological innovation and data ethics.
- Describe what the FCA sets out about combating financial crime.