The Financial Times Moral Money Summit Europe will return in April 2023 with leading minds from the government, finance and business to discuss the rapidly changing and increasingly scrutinised ESG market.
It is clear that environmental, social and governance strategies are now more complex than ever and the pressure is piling on companies, investors and policymakers to make it more transparent, standardised and honest.
Over two days, we will address the key challenges to progress and explore how the industry needs to evolve to make sure the energy and enthusiasm that have been fuelling the ESG momentum does not slow down as global priorities shift.
Hosted by the Financial Times and the award-winning Moral Money newsletter, the global event series is the place where investors, corporates and policy makers come together to discuss what the future holds for the ESG agenda and the actions that need to be taken to turn promises into reality.
Topics will include:
- Tackling greenwashing in the industry
- Update on climate disclosure regulations in Europe and beyond
- Managing ESG data and rating risk
- Innovation in sustainable financing tools
- The ESG governance and the evolving role of the CSO
- Achieving global sustainability goals in highly fragmented markets
WHEN AND WHERE
Wednesday, April 26 - Thursday, April 27 - digital attendance also possible
To find out more and to buy a pass, click HERE.