Q&A: Managing employee travel quarantines

It is worth mentioning here the UK government issues regularly updated guidance for those people who live in the UK but work in another country and travel between both countries at least once a week.

Staff will need to complete the passenger locator form before they travel to the UK. 

They will need to show evidence they reside in one country but work in the other, and should be able to demonstrate they travel between the two on a minimum of a weekly basis.

Peter Done is managing director of law firm Peninsula