Financial advisory firms across the country are set to offer professional consultations on a no-strings basis and at no cost, as part of Financial Planning Week.
Running from 23-29 November, the national consumer campaign organised by the Institute of Financial Planning is aimed at highlighting the importance of financial planning for all income groups.
Sue Whitbread, communications director at the IFP, commented: “We’re delighted to be in a position to offer consumers around the UK the opportunity to discuss their financial situation with an expert and hope that as many people as possible take advantage of these free financial planning surgeries, so that we are not just raising awareness of the importance of planning but providing practical support to consumers.”
At the free financial planning surgeries consumers can meet IFP members from the following firms:
• north east: Grainger Financial Planning, Jessop Financial Planning, Roger W Williams Financial Planning and Mazars Financial Planning in various locations across all regions.
• north west: Chesterton House, Kellands (Hale), Oughtred and Harrison Financial Services, Questa Chartered and Smart Financial for Skype or FaceTime consultations only.
• Midlands and central England: Adrian Smith and Partners, Beacon Wealth Management, Common Sense Financial Planning, Donald Wealth Management, Expert Wealth Management, Fiscal Engineers, Hannay Robertson Financial Planning, Lehmann Financial Management and Money Wise IFA.
• south east: Adidi Wealth, Bloomsbury True Wealth, Cansdales, Clearwater Wealth Management, Copthorne Financial Services, Gem and Co, Jane Smith Financial Planning, Juno Wealth Management, Lubbock Fine Wealth Management, Perceptive Planning, True Potential Wealth Management and UNIQ Family Wealth.
• south west: Close Brothers Asset Management, In Partnership Financial Design, and MFP Wealth Management.
• Scotland: Affluent Financial Planning, Carbon Financial Partners, Forty Two Financial Planning, and John Roddick and Sons.
• Wales: D.J. Lawrence and Associates, Penguin, Future Asset Management, Heron House Financial Management, and UNIQ Family Wealth; and
• Northern Ireland: Gibson Financial Planning.