Six UK-domiciled funds from Brooks Macdonald have been made available to investors through the Old Mutual Wealth platform.
The funds were added on 5 December following investor interest and include the five sub-funds of the IFSL Brooks Macdonald Oeic.
In addition, the IFSL North Row Liquid Property Fund, a Ucits core property fund managed by North Row Capital, is also available.
The other five funds available are:
• IFSL Brooks Macdonald Defensive Income Fund;
• IFSL Brooks Macdonald Cautious Growth Fund;
• IFSL Brooks Macdonald Balanced Fund;
• IFSL Brooks Macdonald Strategic Growth Fund; and
• IFSL Brooks Macdonald Defensive Capital Fund
Greg Mayho, head of the broker desk and third party distribution at Brooks Macdonald Funds, said: “The addition of the funds provides professional advisers with greater access to BMF’s strong fund management proposition.”