FTAdviser’s flagship event brought advisers together to hear from experts on the latest challenges the industry and how these can be overcome - as well as the opportunities emerging for advisers.
The unprecedented battle against Covid-19 could yet change the world of financial advice as we know it.
Understanding what this new landscape might look like, and how you can adapt to and thrive within it, was a key theme throughout the day.
Additionally, advisers were offered a selection of sessions split into three separate streams – Pensions, Investments and Tax – where the latest industry developments were explained and explored.
Attendees can earn CPD and return to their offices equipped with the latest knowledge and ideas of how to assist their clients.
WATCH ON DEMAND HERE
- Alex Roy, head of consumer distribution policy at the FCA
- Keith Richards, chief executive, the Personal Finance Society
- Fiona Tait, technical director, Intelligent Pensions
- Tina Week, financial life planner, Serenity Financial Planning
- Sarah Lord, chief client officer, Succession Wealth
- Ben Beadle, chief executive, National Residential Landlords Association
- Simoney Kyriakou, editor, Financial Adviser
- An update from the FCA
- PI insurance - its impact on financial advice
- Positioning financial wellbeing at the forefront of advice
- Tapping into the rising unadvised market
- Navigating the lifetime and annual allowances
- What next for DB transfers?
- How ESG funds operate
- New tax changes for 2021
- Inheritance tax: Could you be advising your clients better as they bequeath their wealth?