For Just, developing its new retirement solution was a core focus of last year.
Just launched a secure lifetime income tool, the main purpose of which is to give clients security and a guaranteed regular income for the rest of their lives.
The company also streamlined its service and sped up its underwriting processes to respond more quickly to adviser queries.
Just says it has had a great take-up for its online tool, which was developed in collaboration with the Society of Later Life Advisers.
A spokesperson for Just says: “Its launch complements our CPD-accredited adviser workshops and provides more online technical and marketing support on this issue of increasing regulatory scrutiny.”
Just also attended more than 175 events and delivered various presentations on a wide range of topics to more than 4,000 attendees.
“We have named consultants for all accounts at pre and post-application to ensure value is added and all options are explored,” the spokesperson says.
Over the next few months, Just plans to invest in Justadviser.com to deliver support, insight and content.
The company says it has an ongoing commitment to deliver ‘plain English’ communications to make it easier for advisers to help their clients.
The spokesperson says: “We are proud of what we do to provide great service, and we are appreciative that our achievements have once again been recognised by the advisers we serve in these awards.”
The spokesperson adds: “We’re not content simply to maintain service levels in a market where competition is tough and expectations are high, so we continue to search for ways we can do more to meet and exceed advisers’ and their clients’ expectations.”
Way to success
• Launched secure lifetime income tool.
• Streamlined service and sped up underwriting processes to respond more quickly to advisers.
• Attended more than 175 events and presented to more than 4,000 attendees.
• Ongoing commitment to deliver communications in plain English.
• Appointed its first quality manager to review existing processes, ensure service standards are maintained and make recommendations.
• Improved customer service.
• Delivered focused training to team leaders, giving them tools to coach and develop.
• Implementing a new back office system in the next 12 months to provide additional functionality, scalability and an improved online service.
• Identifying new opportunities to improve, ensuring changes are considered by all relevant parties before implementation.
• Team leaders taking an increasing role in setting goals, reviewing performance and coaching their team members.
A spokesperson for InvestAcc says: “We are delighted to have our performance recognised once again.
“This reinforces our view that excellent service is key to attracting and retaining customers, which has helped our business grow, achieving two significant milestones during the year of £2bn assets under administration and 6,000 members.”