All CPD content
Guide to responsible investing and non-workplace pensions
- Understand how responsible investing and stewardship should guide investment decisions
- Explain how to embed ESG considerations to ensure stewardship approach is maintained
- How do mangers use stewardship effectively and what impact does this have on fund performance
Guide to responsible investing and workplace pensions
- Understand pension options for employees who want funds to have ESG/stewardship focus
- Understand how climate change is affecting pension fund strategies
- Understand how advisers should engage with businesses on the topic of ESG and stewardship investing
How to help clients overcome pension unfairness
- To be able to list additional challenges the LGBTQI+ community face when accessing financial services.
- To be able to explain historic pension inequities and work with clients to rectify this.
- To be able to summarise ways in which financial firms can help make positive steps to inclusion and fairness.
How to help the self-employed boost their pension savings
- Explain the challenges for self-employed individuals and saving into a pension
- Explain how auto-enrolment fits into the lifestyle of a self-employed individual
- Identify the solutions suggested to help self-employed individuals save into a pension